The growing supply of electronic services and the reduction of cash from the daily trading cycle have made these devices popular. In addition to banking services such as bill account balance, money transfer, bill payment, etc., this device provides various services such as charging metro and bus credit tickets or charging electronic wallets and other value-added services such as payment of social security bills and municipal taxes. These devices are designed for installation on walls or urban complexes and the like.
DMC021 wallless cache features:
- Reception of banking services including account balances, invoices, money transfers, etc.
- Ability to buy mobile top-up and change first and second bank card passwords
- Payment of bills for services, insurance and taxes of municipalities and institutions
- Balance and load metro and city bus tickets
- Debit and purchase of parking bills, payment of complexes and shops, etc.
- Possibility of connecting to switches of banking stations and various web services
- Secure software with support for WOSA technology
- Ability to connect to various bank switches using NDC and OSI8583 protocols
- Provide service on Windows 7 blind custom operating system
- Connect to the central online control system and receive the required alarms and reports
DMC021 Device Specifications:
- 8"LCD Monitor
- Industrial Fanless Motherboard Quad-core 2.42 GHz
- Industrial Hard Disk SSD 128GB
- Industrial RAM DDR3 4GB
- Steel Visa-PCI 4 Certificated Pinpad (EPP)
- Swip CardReder
- Thermal 50 mm Receipt Printer
- 4 Func Key
- Kisok Camera
- Kiosk Control Board